Child Care for Medical Appointments
Coming in 2023! Children’s Waiting Room enables junior enlisted service members and their families to make health and well-being a priority. This unique program provides child care services at the installation clinic, enabling parents to keep scheduled appointments without the stress of finding child care outside of the hospital.
- Available to active duty service members and their dependents
- Provides up to two hours of supervision for children during medical appointments
- Reservations are strongly encouraged and should be made as far in advance as possible
- Walk-ins are based on availability
- Closed on hospital training days, weekends, and federal holidays